miércoles, 18 de enero de 2012

Happy 2000 Days Dav!!!

Happy Day Darling!!





Two thousand days, was born in this second life, probably with more questions than answers. Without much to learn along the way, those things that make you the most beautiful person. No doubt all have played and have stumbled and fallen thousands of times you've laughed and learned that not everything is gray or black, there are nuances as rl and that everything here can be a dream come true. You have the fortitude of the oldest oak in the plains, and large roots have held your friends and people who love you as I do. You learned to smile, to be yourself, showing you clear and honest. 90 days ago ago, this world has united us, the least expected place you had reserved a special table. It was there that our eyes met and there followed a magical tale together.
I have only to tell you that you are being more tender, charming, sweet, I know. My little English lord, my friend in the distance. I have no more to tell you, just ask you never change, be yourself, as you have taught. Thanks for being with me, for being my friend and especially my big dream.
Happy 2000 days and others 2000000000 but!

  I ♥ =)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario